Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bringing reality to theory

This is a new adventure that I am embarking on. My hope is that this blog will become a conduit for the exchange of insights, industry best practices, situational experiences and learning on all things that pertain to the M.I.C.E. industry. This is, perhaps, a tall order to meet but I realise that there must always be a starting point. Therein lies the adventure for me. This is a starting point as far as I am concerned. I do not know where this journey will take me and all those who actively contribute to this blog, but I hope that this journey will never reach an ending point.

As one of my main concerns is that this blog will provide snippets of relevant and useful information to students learning about the M.I.C.E. industry, I do ask that you list your name and the organisation you represent each time you add comments to this blog.

I look forward to active participation from both students and members of the industry. While we each play small parts everytime a contribution is made, the sum of the parts carries great value.

Ben Cassim
Temasek Poly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog Ben, looking forward to reading and populating it from time to time.